At TSi Elecpower, people are our most important resource. Talent and work ethic are what makes us competitive. As a growing company, we need employees in engineering, sales, test, assembly and office positions.
Do you have what it takes to succeed at TSi Elecpower ?
We are looking for employees who are excellent team players, yet value freedom and can work independently.
- Entry-level employees must have minimum passed ITI trade in electrical / electronics, possess basic mathematical skills coupled with basic reading and writing skills.
- Electrical & electronic engineers need at least a diploma/ degree with emphasis on power conversion & preferably some relevant experience in panel design/ assembly, circuit board layout programs. Assembly language programming experience is preferred.
- Electrical/Electronic technicians need reasonable math skills and an ITI trade certificate or equivalent experience at testing and repairing electronic and electrical circuits.
- Office and clerical employees must have good typing skills, computer literacy and familiarity with Excel and Word programs.
- Sales people need at least three years of successful sales experience in a related field. We prefer sales candidates with a minimum of graduation in science, diploma in engineering or technology education in college, but will consider different educational backgrounds, work experience & aptitude in selling technology based power, electronic or electrical products.
Why Work At TSi Elecpower ?
At TSi Elecpower, we produce industry-leading power solutions. You’ll work as part of a well blended team of bright minds in the field in a highly professional, supportive environment.
We offer a competitive salary. Sales positions also carry a performance based discretionary bonus program.
To be considered for a potential opening, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Senior Appointment: Principal Power Electronics Engineer
In a joint venture & under license from TSi Power-USA, we make next gen precision PWM static voltage regulators of the VRp & VRp-ILc range for CNC machines, wireless, telecom, medical & diagnostic, analytical labs, security, industrial, high-end residential & commercial markets. Details of our unique technology & product profile can be viewed at www.tsielecpower.com.
For expanding our Vadodara, India based operations, we need to fill the following senior position:
Principal Power Electronics Engineer
Design, engineering & development of PWM Power Conditioners using modular IGBT devices, with technology support from our Principals in USA.
Education: Bachelor in Electronics mandatory. Masters in power conversion would be helpful
- 5 to 10 years depending on education.
- Worked for UPS or motor drive manufacturer doing development work
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Proven track record of bringing products from concept to reality,
- Ability to translate system operational specifications into hardware and design requirements,
- Demonstrated prototyping and debug experience of complex switch mode power systems,
- Strong understanding of microcontroller architecture and assembly language programming,
- Working knowledge of digital signal processing as it relates to the design of digital control systems,
- Strong understanding of power conversion theory as it relates to the selection of power conversion topologies,
- Strong understanding of the characteristics of high power switching transistors (IGBTs, FETs) and the circuits used to drive them.
- Working knowledge of high and low frequency magnetics design including transformers, inductors, common mode filters and EMI chokes
- Strong English–verbal and written,
- Ability to convey complex problems to technical and non-technical people,
- Honest and open personality. Ability to work in a team environment with sales/marketing, manufacturing, QA and customers,
- Highly committed and dedicated to meeting project deadlines,
- If problems or delays are encountered applicant must quickly report them to management.
Please apply by mail, specifying the subject as “Application for Principal Power Electronics Engineer”.